concept (long)

depicted fashion on pictures are unique pieces. Transacted drafts and transacted prototypes that I could do, eventuelly similarly, with other materials.

Perhaps could also visit wardrobes and sew new fashion from old, unloved pieces. Tell me what kind of concept you perhaps already have or what idea of price (that should be realistic), the best is to bring stuff over to my shore and register for an appointment (thats less time for me).

I also offer advise if you want to combine old stuff new, that is in your wardrobe. May we will just create a new look.

Some pieces are perhaps already preloved preloved, I have just tried it out, to test it!

Most are fresh, preloved and not weared, at least when you buy it, it will be super new.

I use materials by at least different kind of categoires.

As there is a lot of waste by main stream fashion and one party top you perhaps just wear in average 1,7 times I integrate different fabrics in my fashionconcept.

From price, I try to concider different consumer types.

The hat with 2 different applications is a kind of demonstration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another way of concept what I work on